- You represent and warrant to Lyceum that
- You shall upload only the pictures or voices of yourself in relation to the Avatar Generator Service.
- In the event you upload the images or voices of any other third-party, you shall obtain and maintain necessary authorizations, written approvals, and permissions for uploading the pictures or voices of any third party and on request by Lyceum agree to provide Lyceum with such written approval.
- You shall use the Avatar Generator Service responsibly and ethically and not create any content that is unlawful, unethical, fraudulent racist, hateful, abusive, libelous, obscene, threatening, or discriminatory.
- The pictures and voices you upload shall not violate the intellectual property rights of any third party or their right to privacy.
- You shall be responsible for the loss, damage, destruction, and unlawful transmission of any data in violation of this Clause 1.1 and you acknowledge and agree that Lyceum shall have no liability for claims arising from your failure to comply with these Avatar Terms.
- You shall indemnify and hold Lyceum harmless from and against any and all third-party claims, proceedings, losses, damages, liabilities, fines, penalties, costs, and fees (including attorneys’ fees) arising out of any breach of these Avatar Terms by you.
- Lyceum shall not claim ownership over the images and voices you upload, and you own all rights, titles, and interests in and to such images and voices. Lyceum shall have the right to process such images and/or voices uploaded by you for the purpose of providing the Services. Lyceum acknowledges and agrees that any data you upload for the purpose of the Avatar Generator Services shall be your confidential information and Lyceum shall take adequate measures to protect the confidentiality of such data. Lyceum shall not process the images or voices uploaded by you for any purposes other than what is mentioned in these Avatar Terms and the Terms.
- In case any individual their image is used in the Avatar Generator Service without their express consent, they have the right to notify the creator of the avatar to delete the avatar and/or request Lyceum to delete the avatar by sending a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Lyceum on the basis of the credibility of the complaint, may delete the avatar if needed.